These are the people who make Sellersville Specialty Pharmacy so special.
These are the people who will be preparing your orders, taking care of your loved ones, bringing you your medications and other products and getting to know you so they can better serve you.
- RobRob opened the Sellersville Specialty Pharmacy with his father in 1988. For more about Rob, see the "Why Us?" page.
- DeeDee came to the US in the early '70s and has lived in the Philadelphia area ever since. She graduated from Temple University School of Pharmacy in 1984 and worked in the retail market while she was attending there. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, and gardening.
- MikeMichael was born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia. He graduated from Northeastern with a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. For the last thirteen years he has worked for Sellersville Pharmacy and is the Pharmacy manager at Sellersville Pharmacy, He also works at the Sellersville Pharmacy at the Penn Foundation. Michael takes pride in his customer care and has a "fan club" because of his wonderful personalized service. Michael implemented the immunization program at Sellersville and they now provide immunizations for Shingles, Pneumonia, Flu and TDAP. He is known as the gentle pharmacist! He and his wife reside in Doylestown where their two Wheaton Terriers have become their new children now that all his daughters have grown up. He just became a Pop-Pop to a handsome grandson. In his spare time, he enjoys umpiring for little league baseball and watching the Phillies every chance he gets!
- TonyTony manages the Sellersville Pharmacy and makes sure you're taken care of.
- BrandonBrandon is one of our pharmacists. He comes to us from Duquesne University.
- TaylorYou'll find her at the counter. Taylor is one of our sales associates and also delivers your prescriptions.
- KellyKelly has been a pharmacy technician for 18 years and a certified diabetic shoe fitter for those qualified for shoes through Medicare. "I do this because I enjoy being able to help people." Kelly lives in the area with her husband and two children.
- KiaraMy name is Kiara and I've been in retail for over 4 years. I look forward to meeting you.
- DebbieNot only does our pharmacy offer the convenience of a retail store, but we also sell lottery tickets. We've sold tickets with fabulous payouts! Lottery proceeds fund programs which assist PA residents 65 and older. Try your luck with Powerball and Megamillions as well as our instant tickets. Come in. We have a very friendly staff!!
- Barbara AnnI've been a pharmacist technician for over 35 years and DMEPOS Coordinator for Sellersville Specialty Pharmacy. I'll always work for an independent pharmacy. It's family, and we pride ourselves on our relationships with our customers.
- Chanel Chanel is one of our pharmacy technicians. She is a graduate of Temple University.
- Carolyn "Compression stockings can be an important part of a person's health. Sellersville Pharmacy offers free sizing and will order the stockings your physician prescribes for you. A prescription is required because it's important that you receive the correct compression for your diagnosis. Our pharmacy also offers support stockings which don't require a prescription. Ask your physician which is right for you. Our staff is here to give you excellent service. Please ask questions!"
- Kate "My name is Kate. I've been in customer service for 13 years. It is very important to me that every customer I talk to feels as though they were helped as well as possible and that their trip to Sellersville Pharmacy was memorable! Since I just joined the team at Sellersville Pharmacy I look forward to meeting you."